What were the most popular Rethinking US Foreign Assistance blog posts in 2012? White House development initiatives get a lot of attention. Major evaluation and learning efforts do too (think: MCC). Budget battles and the more troubling aid stories in aid get a lot of interest, too.
Take a look at our top 10 list below. We look forward to bringing you more analysis and commentary from our CGD experts in 2013. Leave a comment and tell us what you’d like to see more (or less of) in 2013.
- Obama Updates Development Profile: Ag and Private Sector Now Friends, Sarah Jane Staats
- Getting Greater Value from Post-Quake Aid to Haiti, Vijaya Ramachandran and Julie Walz
- From the White House with Love: Call for Global Development Council Nominees, Sarah Jane Staats
- What Next for US Aid in Ethiopia, Sarah Jane Staats and Casey Dunning
- It’s Not About the Grade: MCC’s First Five Impact Evaluations, Sarah Jane Staats
- The Biggest Experiment in Evaluation: MCC and Lessons for Farmer Training, William Savedoff
- Fake Aid, Charles Kenny
- Engagement Amid Austerity – Or How the United States Stays in the Game Despite Budget Pressures, Connie Veillette
- The Biggest Experiment in Evaluation: MCC and Systematic Learning, William Savedoff
- President Obama’s Economic Strategy for Africa: Aid-Plus but Will It Last?, Sarah Jane Staats