Johnson & Johnson
Merck & Co.
Edward W. Scott, Jr.
Maureen White & Steve Rattner
United Health Group
Stephen T. Isaacs
Amit J. & Vicky L. Patel Foundation
Eli and Edythe Broad Foundation
Munir Alam & Samira Rahmatullah
Tony & Judy Fratto
Thomas Gibian & Christina Grady
Karl & Kirsten Pfleger
Bobby J. & Alicia Pittman
Lawrence H. Summers
Miller-Wehrle Family Foundation
David & Deborah Douglas
Susan B. Levine
Edward E. & Monique McNally
Daniel & Felicia Morrow
Dina Habib Powell
Nancy S. Truitt
Updated March 22, 2017
The Partners Council is a unique forum for highly respected corporate and individual actors that share CGD’s commitment to making the world a more prosperous, just, and safe place. Members have the opportunity to engage directly with CGD experts on a broad range of policy issues and to become part of a global network of likeminded leaders.
Throughout the year, Partners Council members receive multiple invitations to private breakfasts, preferred access to briefings and events, tailored communications, and more. They also receive an exclusive invitation to our annual Partners Council Summit. Through these conversations, members gain important insights on shared global challenges and add critical private sector perspectives to CGD’s work.
Benefits for corporate partners are tiered, based on level of support. To learn more or to discuss more tailored engagement opportunities, please contact Vijaya Ramachandran or Cordelia Kenney at email@example.com or 202.416.4014.
All Partners Council members receive the following benefits:
- Invitation to private Partners Council breakfasts with high-level national and international policy and thought leaders
- Quarterly updates on CGD’s research, events, and timely development issues in The Partnership newsletter
- Prominent recognition in CGD’s Commitment to Development Acknowledgment Wall of donors
- Priority invitations to and reserved seating at events held or hosted by CGD
- Complimentary copies of CGD publications
- Acknowledgment on CGD's website
Depending on contribution level, members may tailor their engagement to include benefits such as:
- Opportunity to customize activities and engagement on issues of shared priority
- Private meetings/roundtables
- Collaboration on public event (in consultation)
- Formal briefings and ideas exchange with CGD experts throughout the year (in consultation)
- Ability to rent CGD’s state-of-the-art facilities to host company-related events (in consultation)
* Please note that reservations of CGD’s event spaces and meetings with CGD scholars will be scheduled for President’s Circle and Chairman’s Circle members based on staff availability and discretion.
The Center for Global Development is an independent, nonpartisan research institution and a 501(c)(3) organization, supported by contributions from individuals, foundations, bilateral organizations and corporations. All contributions to the Center for Global Development are US tax-deductible as charitable contributions to the extent permitted by law and will be disclosed to the IRS and may be disclosed to the public. Contributions also must conform to CGD's funding principles. CGD's tax identification number is 52-2351337. CGD Europe is established as a company limited by guarantee in the UK and as a registered UK charity (number 1157318).
We are grateful to our funders for their appreciation and support for our funding guidelines and transparency policies. CGD does not accept funding that seeks to impose limits or restrictions on our independence in research, findings, conclusions or resulting publications.