What does the 2016 election mean for America’s future position in the world? It’s likely too early to tell at this stage of the campaign cycle. Many of the early Republican contenders — such as Jeb Bush and Scott Walker — have been relatively quiet on foreign policy issues or have focused almost exclusively on Iran, Israel, and Russia. That’s to be expected at this point. Yet, other candidates — like Marco Rubio and Lindsey Graham — are already outlining a more comprehensive vision for advancing American interests.
CGD Policy Blogs
- (-) Remove Ben Leo filter Ben Leo
- (-) Remove Climate Change filter Climate Change
- (-) Remove July 13, 2015 filter July 13, 2015
- (-) Remove Corruption, Transparency, and Governance filter Corruption, Transparency, and Governance
- (-) Remove Technology and Development filter Technology and Development
July 13, 2015