The White House and the World: A Global Development Agenda for the Next U.S. President shows how modest changes in U.S. policies could greatly improve the lives of poor people in developing countries, thus fostering greater stability, security, and prosperity globally and at home. Center for Global Development experts offer fresh perspectives and practical advice on trade policy, migration, foreign aid, climate change and more. In an introductory essay, CGD President Nancy Birdsall explains why and how the next U.S. president must lead in the creation of a better, safer world.
- (-) Remove Nancy Birdsall filter Nancy Birdsall
- (-) Remove Nancy Lee filter Nancy Lee
- (-) Remove Trade filter Trade
- (-) Remove Poverty and Inequality filter Poverty and Inequality
- (-) Remove Migration, Displacement, and Humanitarian Policy filter Migration, Displacement, and Humanitarian Policy
Filter by publication type:
August 22, 2008