This report summarizes recent trends in large-scale tropical forest clearing identified by FORMA (Forest Monitoring for Action). FORMA produces indicators that track monthly changes in the number of 1-sq.-km. tropical forest parcels that have experienced clearing with high probability. This report and the accompanying spreadsheet databases provide monthly estimates for 27 countries, 280 primary administrative units, and 2,907 secondary administrative units.
- (-) Remove Tropical Forests for Development filter Tropical Forests for Development
- (-) Remove Forest Monitoring for Action filter Forest Monitoring for Action
- (-) Remove Technology and Development filter Technology and Development
- (-) Remove Climate Change filter Climate Change
- (-) Remove 2011 filter 2011
Filter by publication type:
December 28, 2011