This Brief is based on the CGD book Millions Saved: Proven Successes in Global Health. The book book features 17 success stories. These cases describe some large-scale efforts to improve health in developing countries that have succeeded - saving millions of lives and preserving the livelihoods and social fabric of entire communities.
- (-) Remove 2004 filter 2004
- (-) Remove HIV/AIDS Monitor filter HIV/AIDS Monitor
- (-) Remove Millions Saved filter Millions Saved
- (-) Remove Aid Effectiveness filter Aid Effectiveness
- (-) Remove Migration, Displacement, and Humanitarian Policy filter Migration, Displacement, and Humanitarian Policy
Filter by publication type:
November 30, 2004