Biometric identification is spreading rapidly across the developing world, where it is helping to close the “identification gap” that separates poor countries from rich ones. India’s Unique Identification (UID) project offers important lessons for other countries.
- (-) Remove Biometrics and the ID Revolution filter Biometrics and the ID Revolution
- (-) Remove 2013 filter 2013
- (-) Remove Digital Payments and Service Delivery filter Digital Payments and Service Delivery
- (-) Remove Policy Papers filter Policy Papers
- (-) Remove Alan Gelb filter Alan Gelb
Filter by publication type:
May 7, 2013