From 2011 to 2016, about 179,000 unaccompanied children from El Salvador, Honduras, and Guatemala were apprehended entering the United States. While the crisis received ample media attention, limited data has meant little rigorous analysis of what made those children move.
- (-) Remove US Immigration filter US Immigration
- (-) Remove Michael Clemens filter Michael Clemens
- (-) Remove Latin America Initiative filter Latin America Initiative
- (-) Remove Migration, Displacement, and Humanitarian Policy filter Migration, Displacement, and Humanitarian Policy
- (-) Remove Briefs filter Briefs
Filter by publication type:
September 13, 2017