In this speech delivered to the UN General Assembly, Nancy Birdsall argues that in the absence of an activist global political entity to address these issues, global citizens should press their own governments to adopt policies that address these problems, domestically and internationally.
- (-) Remove Nancy Birdsall filter Nancy Birdsall
- (-) Remove Speeches and Testimony filter Speeches and Testimony
- (-) Remove Speeches filter Speeches
- (-) Remove Poverty and Inequality filter Poverty and Inequality
- (-) Remove Corruption, Transparency, and Governance filter Corruption, Transparency, and Governance
Filter by publication type:
September 17, 2012