Diagnostic testing is at the center of the policy debate around COVID-19 interventions in India. As of June 1, 2020, India had conducted approximately 3.8 million tests since it began testing in February, but many experts have noted that testing capacity is still drastically insufficient for the needs of the population.
- (-) Remove 2020 filter 2020
- (-) Remove Global Health filter Global Health
- (-) Remove Global Health Security filter Global Health Security
- (-) Remove Coronavirus Preparedness & Response filter Coronavirus Preparedness & Response
- (-) Remove Kalipso Chalkidou filter Kalipso Chalkidou
- (-) Remove CGD Notes filter CGD Notes
Filter by publication type:
June 4, 2020
March 31, 2020
Financing and Scaling Innovation for the COVID Fight: A Closer Look at Demand-Side Incentives for a Vaccine
As the COVID-19 pandemic accelerates, global leaders are quickly realizing that we need a bigger, better toolbox to effectively fight the novel coronavirus.