Community health workers (CHWs) are often the first point of care for vulnerable and underserved populations in low- and middle-income countries, but do they have the PPE they need to do their jobs?
- (-) Remove Prashant Yadav filter Prashant Yadav
- (-) Remove 2020 filter 2020
- (-) Remove Global Health filter Global Health
- (-) Remove Global Health Security filter Global Health Security
- (-) Remove Coronavirus Preparedness & Response filter Coronavirus Preparedness & Response
- (-) Remove COVID: Protecting Health and Health Systems filter COVID: Protecting Health and Health Systems
- (-) Remove June 2020 filter June 2020
Filter by publication type:
Diagnostic testing is at the center of the policy debate around COVID-19 interventions in India. As of June 1, 2020, India had conducted approximately 3.8 million tests since it began testing in February, but many experts have noted that testing capacity is still drastically insufficient for the needs of the population.