On July 23, 2020, CGD Senior Fellow Prashant Yadav appeared before the House Ways and Means Subcommittee on Trade at a hearing titled “Trade, Manufacturing, and Critical Supply Chains: Lessons From COVID-19.” Yadav’s testimony noted the vulnerabilities in supply chains for medical products clearly exposed by the COVID-19 pandemic and outlined key considerations for US policy toward medical supply chains moving forward.
- (-) Remove Prashant Yadav filter Prashant Yadav
- (-) Remove Coronavirus Preparedness & Response filter Coronavirus Preparedness & Response
- (-) Remove July 2020 filter July 2020
- (-) Remove COVID: Protecting Health and Health Systems filter COVID: Protecting Health and Health Systems
- (-) Remove July 24, 2020 filter July 24, 2020
Filter by publication type:
July 24, 2020