The development landscape between now and 2030 will be look completely different from the last fifteen years. The Sustainable Development Goals which look likely to be agreed in September, including a commitment to eradicate absolute poverty by 2030, will be addressed against a very different backdrop to the relatively successful period of the Millennium Development Goals. There are three challenges we are going to have to address.
- (-) Remove 2015 filter 2015
- (-) Remove Essays filter Essays
- (-) Remove Strengthening the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) filter Strengthening the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- (-) Remove Europe Beyond Aid filter Europe Beyond Aid
- (-) Remove Poverty, Inequality, and Growth filter Poverty, Inequality, and Growth
Filter by publication type:
April 28, 2015