This post previews preliminary answers to one initial question: what can we say about the size and nature of health commodity markets in low- and middle-income countries? We share early insights; list the data sources we used, while also signalling others we hope to draw on going forward; and highlight our assumptions and caveats.
- (-) Remove Global Health filter Global Health
- (-) Remove Kalipso Chalkidou filter Kalipso Chalkidou
- (-) Remove Janeen Madan Keller filter Janeen Madan Keller
- (-) Remove The Future of Global Health Procurement filter The Future of Global Health Procurement
- (-) Remove December 2017 filter December 2017
Filter by publication type:
December 13, 2017