This paper examines courses of action that could help the bank could adapt to shifting development priorities. It investigates how country eligibility standards might evolve and how the bank might start to break away from its traditional “loans to countries” model.
- (-) Remove International Institutions filter International Institutions
- (-) Remove Sustainable Development Finance filter Sustainable Development Finance
- (-) Remove Scott Morris filter Scott Morris
- (-) Remove Policy Papers filter Policy Papers
- (-) Remove Poverty and Inequality filter Poverty and Inequality
Filter by publication type:
March 31, 2015