In the face of growing U.S. indifference to multilateral development institutions, China is stepping up. The circumstances around the creation of the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) have usefully brought to light a longer trend that will ultimately lead to a diminution of U.S. leadership in the multilateral development system.
- (-) Remove International Institutions filter International Institutions
- (-) Remove Sustainable Development Finance filter Sustainable Development Finance
- (-) Remove Scott Morris filter Scott Morris
- (-) Remove Policy Papers filter Policy Papers
- (-) Remove Multilateral Development Institutions filter Multilateral Development Institutions
Filter by publication type:
October 17, 2016