Our employees are our most valuable asset in achieving our mission to reduce global poverty and inequality. CGD seeks highly qualified and deeply dedicated employee partners to further our research and program goals and our communications and outreach efforts, as well as to improve our organizational efficiency.
The Center offers a range of positions in economics, policy, communications and administration. Occasionally, as space and funding are available, CGD also offers post-doctoral fellowships and internships.
CGD is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities and foreign nationals with I-9 employment status are encouraged to apply.
Life at CGD
At CGD we strive to ensure a work environment is fun, collegial, and rich with opportunities for intellectual and professional growth.
Our generous benefits package for full-time employees includes:
- Health and dental insurance of which the employee pays only a modest portion
- 4 weeks paid vacation, 12 sick days and 3 personal days per year
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Employer-paid life, short-term disability and long-term disability insurance
- Parental leave
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Metro commuter benefit
- Retirement – 15% contribution after one year
- Onsite fitness center
- Tuition reimbursement
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret that we are not able to respond to individual inquiries regarding application status. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Research Assistant - Aid, Productivity and Globalization
Program Coordinator - Migration