- Masood Ahmed, President of Center for Global Development
- Sanjeev Gupta, Senior Policy Fellow, Center for Global Development
- Amadou Hott, Minister of Economy, Planning, and Cooperation, Republic of Senegal
- Nora Lustig, Professor, Tulane University and non-resident Fellow at the Center for Global Development
- Abebe Selassie, Director of African Department, IMF
- Daouda Sembene, Minister-Advisor, Office of the President, Republic of Senegal
ABOUT THE EVENT
In this online event, panelists will discuss Senegal’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic’s economic impact and address challenges facing Senegal’s policymakers in reviving the economy. The conversation will focus on the key elements of the policy package (including the budgetary measures) implemented by Senegal since the advent of the crisis. What further policies are planned for mitigating the crisis’ impact? How will these plans be consistent with the government’s long-term goals? How is the country is seeking to save lives and shield the most vulnerable population groups from income losses?
If you have questions for our panelists, please submit them to firstname.lastname@example.org, tweet @CGDev #CGDTalks, or submit your comments via YouTube.