Our staff are our most valuable asset in achieving our mission to reduce global poverty and inequality. CGD seeks highly qualified and deeply dedicated colleagues to further our research and program goals, communications and outreach efforts, as well as to support organizational operations. Due to the volume of applications received, we regret that we are not able to respond to individual inquiries regarding application status. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
CGD celebrates fostering a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, parental status, or veteran status.
Life at CGD
We strive to ensure a work environment is fun, collegial, and rich with opportunities for intellectual and professional growth for all staff.
Our generous benefits package for full-time U.S. based employees includes:
- Health and dental insurance of which the employee pays only a modest portion
- 6 weeks PTO per year
- 15 paid holidays per year
- Employer-paid life, short-term disability and long-term disability insurance
- Generous, fully paid parental leave benefit
- Commuter benefit
- Retirement – 15% contribution after one year
- Onsite fitness center
- Sports leagues, ping pong, happy hours, and other social events
- Tuition reimbursement
CGD Europe Benefits
Our generous benefits package for UK based employees includes:
- 25 days of annual leave per year + bank holidays
- Enhanced employer contribution after qualifying period
- Enhanced maternity pay for qualifying employees
- Personal learning and development fund after qualifying period
- Minimum days in the office
- Cycle to work scheme
- Staff support networks (Peer Support Advisors, Independent Ombudsperson)
- Monthly team lunches, fortnightly staff breakfast and other social events
Website Privacy Notice
Please find CGD’s and CGD Europe’s Website Privacy Notice here. This Notice applies to applicants for employment and sets out how we collect, hold, and use personal information about you.