- Ana Llena-Nozal, Senior Economist, OECD
- Maria Jikjela, Founder, the Great Care Co-Op
- Robert Espinoza, Vice President of Policy, PHI
- Ito Peng, Professor of Sociology, Canada Research Chair in Global Social Policy, and Director, Centre for Global Social Policy
- Helen Dempster, Policy Fellow and Assistant Program Director, Migration, Displacement, and Humanitarian Policy Program, CGD
- Claire Kumar, Senior Research Fellow, ODI and Project Lead
- Megan O’Donnell, Policy Fellow and Assistant Director, Gender Program, CGD
Join authors from ODI and the Center for Global Development (CGD) for a panel discussion of the newly launched report, Migration and the future of care: supporting older people and care workers, featuring Ana Llena-Nozal, Maria Jikjela, Robert Espinoza, and Ito Peng. The panel will analyze the intersection between the older persons’ care sector and migration, looking at the experience of migrant workers and the patterns of mobility for older persons’ care between countries. An audience Q&A will follow.