- Rasmi Ranjan Das, Joint Secretary, Ministry of Finance, India
- Manuela Francisco, Global Director, Macroeconomics and Investment, The World Bank Group
- Ruud de Mooij, Deputy Director, Fiscal Affairs Department, International Monetary Fund
- Achim Pross, Deputy Director, Centre for Tax Policy and Administration, Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- Anthony Munanda, Senior Specialist: Domestic Resource Mobilisation Unit, African Tax Administration Forum
- Alexander Klemm, Division Chief, International Monetary Fund
- Sanjeev Gupta, Senior Fellow Emeritus, Center for Global Development
The 2021 Inclusive Framework agreement is the greatest international tax reform in 100 years, but much of it remains to be implemented. While representing a major advance, further reforms are needed both to finalize incomplete aspects of the agreement and to raise more domestic revenues in developing countries.
This online event, co-hosted by the Center for Global Development, the International Monetary Fund, and the World Bank, dwells on these issues from a developing country perspective, drawing on the recent IMF policy paper as well as insights from high-level officials from other international institutions and developing nations.
For a full list of CGD Spring Meetings events, click here.