With limited budgets, how can countries provide the best health care for the most people? The International Decision Support Initiative (iDSI) is a global network of experts helping countries set their own priorities for health spending. Learn how iDSI is supporting countries around the world to make healthcare better for everyone at idsihealth.org.
- The Center for Global Development
- China National Health Development Research Center
- Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc.
- Global Health & Development Group, Imperial College London
- The Health Intervention and Technology Assessment Program
- The Thailand National Health Foundation
- The Norwegian Institute of Public Health
- Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health, National University Singapore
- The KEMRI Wellcome Trust Research Programme
- Hitotsubashi University
- The Mathematical and Economic Modelling Department, Mahidol-Oxford Tropical Medicine Research Unit