- Marisa Miodosky, Senior Advisor at Buenos Aires City Statistics and Census Office
- Laura Addati, Senior Care Policy Specialist, International Labour Organization
- Jerome De Henau, Senior Lecturer in Economics, The Open University
- Neeraja Penumetcha, Associate Director of Programs and Operations, Data2X
- Mayra Buvinic, Senior Fellow Emeritus, Center for Global Development
While worldwide demand for care is increasing, there is limited data on the extent that care-related services are provided at communal, national, and international levels, as well as context-specific data on the economic and social benefits that investments in the care sector could yield. This event will present new care data portals that provide insights into local and international care landscapes. The first is a city-level project part of the Caring for Equality initiative—a data collaboration to create a Care Indicators System in Buenos Aires City. The second is a global initiative championed by the International Labour Organization.
This event is organized by The Women’s Economic Empowerment (WEE) Measurement Learning Collaborative led by CGD and Data2X.