- Hon. Collins Nzovu, Minister of Green Economy and Environment, Zambia
- Hon. Ambassador Ukur Yatani, Treasury Secretary, Kenya (TBC)
- Teddy Mugabo, CEO, Rwanda Green Fund (FONERWA)
- Patric Lindqvist, Portfolio Manager for Sustainable Energy, Handelsbanken
- Ricardo De Vecchi Galindo, Head of Public-Private Partnerships, IDB Invest
- Sunita Narain, Director General, Centre for Science and Environment
- Carin Jämtin, Director General, Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency
- Clemence Landers, Policy Fellow, Center for Global Development
Sida, the Center for Global Development, and the Zambian delegation to Stockholm +50 cordially invite you to a panel discussion on the mobilization of private capital for climate finance in low- and lower middle-income countries, taking place at Sida’s offices in Stockholm.
Discussions will focus on areas of climate finance – such as adaptation, biodiversity, and conservation – that have traditionally been the remit of the public sector, but where there is increasing private sector involvement and room for it to step up further. Panelists will draw on their diverse experiences to lay out concrete opportunities for increasing the supply of private finance in these areas.
The event will take place on May 31st from 13:00-14:30 CEST at Sida’s headquarters located at Valhallavägen 199, Stockholm. For those who can attend in person, after the discussion we invite you to stay and mingle with the panel participants and guests. For those unable to attend in person, the event will be watchable on Zoom.
Please RSVP using the links above no later than Friday, May 27th.