- Yeri Kombe, Director General, Kenya Medical Research Institute, Kenya
- Abraham Kwabena Anang, Director of Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research, Ghana
- Voahary Rakotovelomanantsoa, Minister of Water, Hygiene and Sanitation, Madagascar
- Takao Toda, Vice President for Human Security and Global Health, Japan International Cooperation Agency
- Gyude Moore, Senior Policy Fellow, Center for Global Development
ABOUT THE EVENT
COVID-19 has had an enormous impact on the health systems of developing countries. During this event we will discuss how various developing countries in Africa are responding to the pandemic as well as how the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) is helping partner countries in the short-term. We will also discuss the long-term need for resilient and flexible health systems and the future of global cooperation and the Human Security approach.