This is an event hosted by the German Federal Ministry of Health and Global Health Hub Germany, and features Amanda Glassman, CGD Executive Vice President and Senior Fellow.
About The Event
Strengthening the global health architecture is a topic high on the current international agenda. In this context the speakers will share their perspectives on how to improve governance and financing of pandemic preparedness and response. What options are on the table? What is the potential for reducing the fragmentation of the global health institutional landscape and strengthening the WHO’s central role?
- Kate Dodson Vice President for Global Health Strategy, United Nations Foundation
- Amanda Glassman Executive Vice President and Senior Fellow, Center for Global Development, CEO CGD Europe
- Björn Kümmel Deputy Head of Unit, Global Health Policy, German Federal Ministry of Health
- Iddrisu Yakubu Minister-Counsellor, Ghana Permanent Mission to the United Nations Office in Geneva
- Maike Voss Managing Director, German Alliance on Climate Change and Health